eLearnVA for Teachers
Teachers, does your GED program...
- have students on a waiting list?
- have potential students who are unable to attend face-to-face classes at your center?
- serve students who must interrupt their face-to-face classes due to employment, transportation, or childcare issues?
- serve students who could benefit from supplementary GED lessons, targeted to their needs, that they can work on outside of their regularly scheduled, face-to-face classes?
- serve 16 and 17-year-olds who have been released from compulsory education but who don't seem to fit into classes with older adults?
If any of these apply to you, online learning can be a solution for you and your learners!